Before completing the nomination form:
- Check if the nomination meets the eligibility criteria.
- If you prefer to complete your nomination by paper copy through mail please contact the program coordinator/administrator to make a nomination:
- Nominations are accepted at any time of the year. They will be reviewed on receipt by the Historic Sites Sub-committee of the Archives and History Committee of The United Church of Canada.
- Complete the following sections of the nomination form.
General Council Archivist
The United Church of Canada Archives
40 Oak Street
Toronto, Ontario M5A 2C6
(416) 644-3140 x103
All nominations must be typewritten or computer written.
- Section A: Contact Information (Nominator)
- Section B: Identification of Nominated Subject
- Section C: General Statement of Significance
- Section D: Person
- Section E: Place
- Section F: Event
- Section G: Cultural Tradition or Practice
- Section H: Nomination Checklist